The Pennsylvania Judicial System regularly publishes reports and publications about the courts.
Reports and Publications
- Superior Court Reports
- Commonwealth Court Reports
- Administrative Office of Pennsylvania Courts Information Technology Department: A Retrospective
- Common Pleas Judicial Needs Assessment Project
- Intergovernmental Task Force to Study District Justice System
- Interbranch Commission for Gender, Racial and Ethnic Fairness
- Interbranch Commission on Juvenile Justice
- AOPC Annual Reports
- Financial Reports
Jury Trial Working Group Report
Disclaimer: The Jury Trial Working Group report was a joint effort of the Pennsylvania Conference of State Trial Judges and the AOPC. Guidance noted in the report is provided as a recommendation and not a mandate and is intended to suggest best practices for resuming jury trials in Pennsylvania’s judicial districts. Recommendations noted within the report were developed based upon currently-available public health information and may be revised or supplemented as circumstances change.