AOPC - Programmer Analyst (20-20)
October 29, 2020
$62,010 - $73,368
This professional position is responsible for providing high quality design, development, coding, testing, implementation, and maintenance of Windows Forms applications. In addition, this position has shared responsibilities for metadata administration, application security administration and day to day data analysis in order to keep case management system (CMS) Applications running smoothly. The selected candidate is expected to perform duties under moderate supervision.
- Performs complex coding in VB.NET (Windows Forms and ASP.NET) and moderate T-SQL.
- Troubleshoots and fixes problems in existing computer code, stored procedures, and reports.
- Unit tests computer code, stored procedures, and reports.
- Participates in design meetings to perform analysis of current business practices, and creates detailed designs using object-oriented methodologies.
- Follows development procedures for proper source code control and promotion through multiple testing and production environments.
- Performs metadata/system data analysis and corrections of entries into the database in order to support and ensure the case management systems function properly.
- Develops and maintains documentation of user data fixes performed.
- Utilizes and applies SQL and other related technical tools to perform maintenance activities.
- Develops and implements data fixes utilizing SQL DB Artisan or other related tools.
- Sets up and coordinates user security roles and change requests using in-house tools. Utilizes Sybase security maintenance tools.
- Analyzes and resolves metadata issues needed for maintaining a useable application.
- Bachelor’s degree with an IT-related major or minor; AND
- Three years of related IT experience.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, and / or training may be considered.
- Satisfactory criminal background check required.
Unified Judicial System Hiring Policy
The Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania recruits, employs, and promotes the most qualified applicants without regard to their political affiliation, race, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, or other non-merit facts or considerations. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to applicants with disabilities as may be necessary to ensure that all applicants are given a fair and equal opportunity to compete for all employment positions. Applicants who need accommodation for an interview should request so in advance. UJS hiring and employment policies and procedures are intended to conform to all applicable state and federal laws governing fair and non-discriminatory hiring and employment practices and are subject to change as necessary to remain in compliance with such laws.
Applicants requiring accommodation, for any part of the application and/or interview process, should contact Human Resources at (717) 231-3309.