AOPC - Office 365 Technician (19-30)
February 14, 2020
$47,874 - $56,608
This is a technical position responsible for configuring, maintaining, and supporting the enterprise messaging environment for the Unified Judicial System and the enterprise mobile device management solution, InTune. Additional systems supported include Acronis Access, Lyris, and multiple SMTP servers. Position requires some advanced knowledge of Active Directory, DNS, Windows PowerShell Scripting, and Azure/Office365 administration and configuration.
- Monitors and maintains all aspects of Messaging Services, including email servers, spam filters, list servers, mobile communication, as well as client connectivity using Outlook Web Access, Outlook clients, ActiveSync.
- Assists with the monitoring of all messaging systems and system logs; identifies and resolves issues.
- Assists end users, answers questions and resolves problems related to hardware and software within the Messaging environment.
- Provides a point of escalation and support to the Network Operations Center, End User Support teams, and appellate court support staff.
- Monitors Delivery Status Notifications (DSNs) and SMTP session logs to diagnose delivery errors, error codes, and messaging disruption issues.
- Provides specialized mobile device support.
- Performs needed maintenance, upgrades and installations to ensure the most optimal messaging environment.
- Creates and deploys server images to facilitate server deployment and support.
- Configure and support Exchange Online and troubleshoot user issues as required. Perform data migration with no data loss and minimal downtime.
- Produce PowerShell scripts to automate repetitive tasks and simplify complex ones
- Associate’s degree in any information technology (IT) field; AND
- One year of technical experience in network operations or network maintenance.
- An equivalent combination of education, experience, and / or training may be considered.
- Rotating 24/7 on-call second-level support
- Participation in weekend and after-hours maintenance activities, as required.
- Satisfactory criminal background check required.
Unified Judicial System Hiring Policy
The Unified Judicial System of Pennsylvania recruits, employs, and promotes the most qualified applicants without regard to their political affiliation, race, color, age, national origin, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity or expression, religion, disability, or other non-merit facts or considerations. Reasonable accommodations will be provided to applicants with disabilities as may be necessary to ensure that all applicants are given a fair and equal opportunity to compete for all employment positions. Applicants who need accommodation for an interview should request so in advance. UJS hiring and employment policies and procedures are intended to conform to all applicable state and federal laws governing fair and non-discriminatory hiring and employment practices and are subject to change as necessary to remain in compliance with such laws.
Applicants requiring accommodation, for any part of the application and/or interview process, should contact Human Resources at (717) 231-3309.